Villa Banyan comprises 6 bungalows with a total accommodation capacity of 36 to 42 persons. Each bungalow is fully equipped for an optimum comfort; the bed sheets, towels, and beach towels are provided as well.
On the ground floor
- A Terrace facing directly the lagoon and the ocean
- Garden furniture, sun bed
- An impeccable fully equipped and modern kitchen
- An American bar in wood with stools
- Fridge, oven, microwave, coffee machine, gas cooktop
- A comfortable and spacious lounge with a television, CD and radio
- Toilets and washbasin
- Sofa bed for one person
- Baby chair
On the first floor (3 bedrooms)
- Master Bedroom: air-conditioned, safe, double bed, balcony with a direct view of the lagoon and ocean, adjacent private bathroom and toilets
- Bedrooms two : 2 single beds, fan, direct view over the lagoon
- Bedroom three : 2 twin beds, air-conditioned, with a view of the tropical orchard
- Bathroom and toilets for bedrooms 2 & 3
The bungalows are not billed on a per person basis, but an affordable global tariff will be charged per night only.
Since the bungalows can sleep 6 to 7 people, Villa Banyan is the ideal accommodation solution for couples, families or group of friends wishing to spend a wonderful and peaceful holiday in Mauritius.
Other interesting aspects of Villa Banyan include:
- 24hx7 watchman service, parking, big safe at the reception
- A 15 meters swimming pool, secured with a fence for young children
- A spacious backyard where you can organise barbecues with your friends or family.
- Orchard of typical Mauritian fruits
- Super market and groceries at less than 100 meters from the residence.
- Bus stop and Taxi
Plans of Bungalows